<!-- Your Comment -->
<title> This is title </title>
My name is Manoj
- Tells the browser that document uses html page structure
- Part of code ignored by the browser, note for the developer.
- We can write comment anywhere in html.
- Entire content of html file in html tag.
- useful information i.e not visible to user.
- title tag – name of page. appears in browser.
- contains all the visible content of page.
- it includes text, images, links and videos.
- div tag – create different sections.
- The HTML document is divided into two major parts:
- HEAD: contains information about the document:
- Title of the page (which appears at the top of the browser window)
- Meta tags: used to describe the content
- BODY: Contains the actual content of the document
- This is the part has different sections that will be displayed in the
- browser window